There are many supplication in Quran and as well as in the Book of Hadith like
- Our Lord! Give us something that our spouses and progeny may be a means of pleasure for us, and permit us to lead others in devoutness.
- Our Lord! We have trust on you, so excuse us, and have pity on us, for You are the Best of the kindhearted.'
- My Lord! Motivate and guide me so that I may recognize You for Your favor which You have given on me and on my parents, and so that I might act virtuously in a manner that will please You; and comprise me (out of Your mercy) among Your virtuous and true servants
- All-Glorified You are, O God! You are unconditionally exalted above having any flaws and doing anything incorrect." All praise and thankfulness are for God, the Lord of the universe
- O God, complete Master of all territory! You give territory to whom You will, and take away territory from whom You will, and You promote and honor whom You will, and lower whom You will; in Your hand is all decent; surely You have full power over all.